Reports needed from RIS Board Members

From: RYFigge@aol.com

 This is my #2 attempt to send this message, which I assume you don't really
need, but know that we really need 3 copies of your reports at the board
meeting  on Tuesday  .  I'm sure you will all be at the General Meeting on
Wednesday and have received your RECORDER telling about our speaker, but we
have a few littlle businessitems to take care of before hearing him..  Your
retiring president - who is so tired and sleepy she wishes she were reiring
to the bed right now!  Rosalie   ryfigge@aol.con

Wanting to get back in touch with old friends?
Get re-acquainted through a ONElist community.