Re: TB: Thunder Spirit

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Linda, we have tried to grow Thunder Spirit for two years now.  It has had
favored spots, but the late cold snaps have done it in twice now.  Since we
have Mountain Majesty, I'm giving up on Thunder Spirit for the moment.

Cindy Rust, Missouri, Zone 5b

Grow your list the most and receive a $5000 donation
to the charity of your choice.
See our homepage for details on our new ONEreach incentive programs.