Re: OT: need help please identifying

From: "wstone" <wstone@volcano.net>

----- Original Message -----
From: S&C Rust <srust@fidnet.com>
To: <iris-talk@onelist.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 1999 6:27 PM
Subject: [iris-talk] Re: OT: need help please identifying

> From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>
> Denise, I don't know who your mystery iris may be.  But, I have one of my
> own that fits your description exactly, but for a light blue beard.  Any
> guesses?
> Cindy Rust, Missouri

     I'll throw a name out there and description on yours but you take it
from there.
INDIAN POW-WOW ( Brown 71 ) SDB 13"  EM  Bitone;  Greenish tan standards.
Falls are greenish yellow, red brown wash. Flax blue beards with veins at
    Hope that might help a little   Bill
Stone's Iris Garden
23801 Shake Ridge Rd.
Volcano, CA  95689

Sunset zone 7...3500 foot elev.  55 miles SE of Sacramento, California

Looking to expand your world?
ONElist has over 130,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!