Re: OT: need help please identifying

From: "wstone" <wstone@volcano.net>

----- Original Message -----
From: S&C Rust <srust@fidnet.com>
To: <iris-talk@onelist.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 1999 6:27 PM
Subject: [iris-talk] Re: OT: need help please identifying

> From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>
>
> Denise, I don't know who your mystery iris may be.  But, I have one of my
> own that fits your description exactly, but for a light blue beard.  Any
> guesses?
>
> Cindy Rust, Missouri

Cindy;
     I'll throw a name out there and description on yours but you take it
from there.
INDIAN POW-WOW ( Brown 71 ) SDB 13"  EM  Bitone;  Greenish tan standards.
Falls are greenish yellow, red brown wash. Flax blue beards with veins at
haft.
    Hope that might help a little   Bill
wstone@volcano.net
Stone's Iris Garden
23801 Shake Ridge Rd.
Volcano, CA  95689

Sunset zone 7...3500 foot elev.  55 miles SE of Sacramento, California

Looking to expand your world?
http://www.onelist.com
ONElist has over 130,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!