Re: Geek Dinner

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 4/30/1999 10:29:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
DZLV41B@prodigy.com writes:
 From those of us who won't be able to join you, I wanted to wish all
 of you a great time at the "Geek Dinner"!  Bruce >>

Hey Bruce.... you're going to miss a WONDERFUL time!  This little inspiration
of John I Jone's has turned into another 'event'!

But a message for everyone who has not yet paid..... PLEASE get in touch with
John Jones directly to make arrangements.  I will be leaving on Monday, so
there is no point sending any more checks this way.

And.... if you are not paid by Wednesday.... you won't have a reservation
(since we have to guarantee the count then).  So, if you've got a special
circumstance that will not land a check in John's hand by then, you need to
communicate with him ASAP.

Geek tags are done....  and I'm READY!

Kathy Guest - who had a FINE time in You Nork City

Ultimate Swiss Army Knife ** Swiss Champ ** ONLY $44.95 Shipping Incl.
Never Get Stuck Again**Lg. Blade, Sm. Blade, Corkscrew, Scissors, pen
Chisel, Saw, Opener, Scaler. Great for Adventures or Father's Day!!!