CULT: BSP Indicators - Commercial Availability

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

Talk-ers and BSPers,

There have been some inquiries about commercial sources of cultivars that
are included in the BSP Provisional Indicator's List. Bulbous, Spuria, and
Louisianas aside, I have found about three-quarters of the rest of the
cultivars on the list (including Historics) in the 1999 catalogs of one or
more of the following three commercial iris suppliers:

Aitken's Salmon Creek Gardens
608 NW 119th St.
Vancouver, WA 98685
catalog: $2.00

Miller's Manor Gardens
12788 E. 191st St.
Noblesville, IN 46060
catalog: $1.00

Superstition Iris Gardens
2536 Old Hwy.
Cathey's Valley, CA 95306
catalog: $1.50

Mention of these three suppliers is not intended to be to the exclusion or
disparagement of any other commercial iris sources, but I have dealt with
each of them and found their products and service to be fully satisfactory
and reliable.

jcwalters@bridgernet.com

----------
> From: Jeff and Carolyn Walters <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>
> To: iris-talk@onelist.com
> Subject: [iris-talk] CULT: BSP Convention Colloquium
> Date: Friday, April 30, 1999 8:02 AM
>
> From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>
>
> BSPers,
>
> Maureen Mark has graciously consented to serve as Coordinator and
Moderator
> of the discussion of BSP issues, particularly the Provisional Indicator's
> List, at the AIS Convention in Oklahoma City next week.
>
> We have labeled this discussion the BSP Convention Colloquium and Maureen
> has suggested that an appropriate time to hold it would be immediately
> following the "Geek" Dinner on Friday evening at which all BSP
> Conventioneers should be present.
>
> If anyone wishes to contact Maureen about the Colloquium before she
leaves
> home for the
> Convention, her email address is mmark@home.com
>
> Jeff Walters
> jcwalters@bridgernet.com
> BSP Coordinator

> Looking for an easy, effective way to research an important topic?
> http://www.onelist.com
> Joining a ONElist community is your answer.

Did you know that knowledge is power?
http://www.ONElist.com
Join a new ONElist e-mail community and strengthen your mind!