Re: COMP:Iris database?

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

Hi Allison...I used to track all of that stuff on Excel.  But then when I
put up my website, I found out it was much easier to just do it there.
It's easier to add pictures!

I doubt this is of much help to you....but I thought I'd throw in my 2
cents anyway....

Dennis in Cincinnati

>I have been trying to record my irises in a database.  I have been using
>Microsoft Office 98 on a MacIntosh.  I'm not that familiar with Microsoft
>Excel so I keep making mistakes and end up trying again.  I would like to
>link my entries to a data page with photos at some point.  The bottom line is
>I am disappointed with what I've done so far and would love some information
>on database type programs others are using that they're happy with.  Any
>hints?

Attention small business owners:
http://www.onelist.com
Did you know that ONElist is a great way for small business owners
to stay in touch with their customers?