Re: Bloom report:

From: JEM300@aol.com

In a message dated 4/30/99 8:32:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
donald@eastland.net writes:

<< TOASTED WATERMELON - not sure I would exactly describe
 the name as the color.  Rusty brown with a touch of burgundy.  >>

Donald,

Are you sure you have the correct iris?  I would not characterize this flower
in this way.  I don't consider it brown at all, and never thought any
burgundy was present.  I know you've had a few misnamed irises this
year...could this be another?  If you would like a photo of TOASTED
WATERMELON I could email you one.

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI  Zone 5 (first blooms of the season are still about 4-6 days
away)

Always wanted to set up a book club, but can't find the time?
http://www.onelist.com
Create an online book club through ONElist.