Re: CULT: BSP - Provisional Indicators List (Complete)

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: Patsiris@aol.com
> Dear Jeff,
>      For me, Prof. Jim is not an early bloomer.   In fact, I have very
> still blooming, but Prof. Jim is.   Swamp Flame was much earlier.

What we have said we are looking for in our indicators cultivars are irises
that begin to bloom in the middle of the season for their class, not early

BTW, the name was given to me as just plain "Jim", not Prof. Jim. Are there
two separate LA's with these names, or did I get the name wrong ?(what I
don't know about LA's would fill volumes).

Jeff Walters
BSP Coordinator

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!