Re: OT: Cyber mail

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Hello Folks,

The last bloom report which came here on the list was sent from
here day before yesterday.  I thought cyber space had long since
sucked it into a black hole.  Subsequent reports have since covered
the same blooms.  I'm getting there, but haven't quite reached the
point where I repeat myself quite so quickly.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7

Do you know why...
"The Closer" picked ONElist to host their baseball humor community?
Because of ONElist's reliable service and live customer support!