Re:OT Weather

Just a brief update. Last night we had a tropical rainfall here the rain came
down in a ownpour and then got worse. I took some photos of the Iris beds,
full of water.I'll try to post these to Iris photos later. There was 3.25" of
water in a bucket outside that was empty yesterday. There was a flood in the
basement with there being 2" OF water. This kept us busy biling out and then
cleaning up, Some boxes of catalogues got wet and tjhe  computer had to lifted
off the floor.

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....