Re: seeds

>Does anyone have any seeds of any iris to trade as over in Uk the
>of plant transfer is impossible, please reply to my Email address if you
>Many thanks

What are you offering by way of trade, and what types of seed are you
looking for? Species irises, TB hybrids, Louisiannas, Siberian, ?
I would have thought it possible to import plants to the UK, provided you
comply with quarantine restrictions. I imagine it is expensive like here in
Australia. When sending seeds, you should label clearly the contents of the
package. I have received several packets of seed from the U.S. with no
Cheers, Jan