Re: TB: Photo needed/Huge Goof!

Many thanks to:

Randy Penn,
Patrick Orr,
Ken Coleman,
Nancy Price,

all who sent photos of the 2000 Dykes Medal winner, STAIRWAY TO
HEAVEN (Larry Lauer, 1993).

The photos are displayed on the HIPS website, on the 'Quick Fixes'
page. The photos appear in sequence, in order of when they were

A pedigree of STH is also up on the site and I will have a picture of
Larry as soon as I search through my photo logs. I have an Awards
Banquet mug shot but prefer to use informal 'in the garden' shots for
the Dykes Medal Hybridizers series.

Mike,  mlowe@worldiris.com   --   http://www.worldiris.com
South Central Virginia, USA; USDA Zone 7A

Thinking about buying a house? Start with the Power of Yes.
It's put thousands of people into the homes of their choice.
Now it's your turn. Get your "Yes" at: