Re: TB: Photo needed/Huge Goof!

And a tip o' the hat to Denise Stewart!

Her photo may not appear immediatly because of web browsers cacheing
feature -- the old Nancy Price STH page which links back to the Randy
Penn STH will be pulled from your browser cache and you will not
'see' the Denise Stewart STH unless you flush the cache.

I thought I had all DM eventualities covered -- when I pulled my 1994
slide of 'Stairway to Heaven' it was a beautifully ruffled deep
purple self!!! Needless to say a goof on my part or a display garden
labeling goof that I didn't catch.

I am now well supplied with photos of STH, thanks to helpfull
listers. I don't think that more than 5 STH are needed to display the
variances of the same flower.

Of interest are the digital versus film versions of STW. Without
exception, the digitals were a bit 'flat' (low saturation) and needed
a bit of 'punching up' in Photoshop. The film versions had much less
depth of field (an 8-32 mm lens acts like a wide angle on a 35 mm
film camera and you get the shallow D of Field effect unless
overidden with manual settings). The color space gamut is lower on
the digitals.

Mike,  mlowe@worldiris.com   --   http://www.worldiris.com
South Central Virginia, USA; USDA Zone 7A

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....