CULT; Iris info

I so enjoy this list.  Everyday i can pick up so new information about
growing iris and most of the information can be used for any garden.  I have
a few question that I am sure someone out there can answer.

1.  Received as a Substitute  JEAN BOYD FITTS Can sone one supply a

2.  I live in Northern Rhode Island, they say zone 6. It has been raining
(Off and On) for 4 days now and we are predicted to have more rain for the
rest of the week.  I have a prepared raised bed that I am planning to put
iris  that I have ordered in.  Some are from Schreiner's and I have left them
out for at least 10 days, and some I picked up Sunday from a grower in MA.  I
am wondering if I can plant them.  They would be in a raised bed that drains
well.  I do not want to lose any rhyzones by not planting them.  Also if
planted in large pots, do you leave them out in winter?

Well I will thank you all in aadvance, as I am sure I will have an answer
Gloria, Zone 6 in Little Rhode Island

Take Control of Your Browser with NeoPlanet now!  Download Free Now!