OT-Calico rhizomes

   Most of the time I lurk but read,learn,enjoy and worry about things posted
to the list.
  But now I need some help/advise.I have a pet project going in my backyard
but don't know where to get the Irises I need. In historics (my passion) we
go to HIPS to find what we need.
  What I'm looking for is Irises with the word Calico in the name. We live on
Calico in Sun City Az. The Iris register has a list of 18 irises with the
word Calico in the name.
  I have only found (and have planted 4)
Calico Kid
Calico Ruffles
Cozy Calico
Queen in Calico
  How do I find sources for all the rest? Is there a central database
somewhere (like in HIPS) that I can find a commercial growers who are selling
the 14 I still need?

Thanks for any help you can give me.
Joyce Poling
Sun City Az. with no rain and to much heat
Az rain (dust storms don't count)

Free Worldwide Calling with Firetalk!
Click Here: