Re: Cat: Help Locating Calicos

Joyce, why do you want calicos?  Do you have a calico cat? I have one and it
is at least my 3rd and they are wonderful!  I didn't know there were that
many calico irises!  I think I want them too, if you find a source, please
email me -- just one of each  is all I'd need or have space for.
Rosalie nr Baltimore zone 7 (incidently, what is your zone?)  ryfigge@aol.com

Free, Unlimited Calls Anywhere!
Visit Firetalk.com - click below.