HIST: Attn: HIPS Members

Reflecting the realities of the iris catalog season, the office of the
Commercial Source Chairman closes for referrals on August I.

If you have something that you are looking for this year and want to talk to
HIPSource about it, you will want to send me a note within the next 24 hours.

Keep them blooming!

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society, AIS