Re: OT: iris-list lurking

I suppose I am what you call a lurker.  Maybe some of us don't contribute
because we would feel like a dummy, compared to you more knowledgeable
growers.  Some of us are just beginners and don't even know the terminology.
  Others don't know how to use the computer very well, and then there are
those of us that find these contraptions intimidting.  On top of all that
trying to figure out all the abreviations, where to put them and when  makes
things even more confusing.  If past conversations are in the archives
regarding answers to the beginners questions, maybe some of the more
knowledgeable growers could go through the beginners questions and answer
them a few a week.  Then those of us would get our questions answered,
become more knowledgeable and then be able to chat with the rest of you