In a message dated 8/3/2000 12:21:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
freedomdove48@hotmail.com writes:

<< Then those of us would get our questions answered,
 become more knowledgeable and then be able to chat with the rest of you
 Rusty >>

Let me make a suggestion for you and any other beginners on the list. . .
using this tag line  . . .

ask all the not-dumb questions you want.  Those that wish to answer can do
so.  Those that are not interested can delete.  This tag line will help you,
us, and the archives.

Many of us love to help newcomers.  It's hard to know the questions without
them being asked.

Betty in Bowling Green KY zone 6

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....