Re: OT-Calico rhizomes

What I'm looking for is Irises with the word Calico in the name.
How do I find sources for all the rest?  Thanks for any help you can
give me.

Dear Joyce,
  Here are a few places to look.  Other members might have a few more
web sites to offer up, to help you.  These sites offer free catalogs
upon request.  In the back of the American Iris Society Bulletin you
will find advertisements for growers around the country.
   www.iris4u@pacbell.net
   www.schreinersiris.com
   www.iriscitygardens.com
   www.myseasons.com
Lucy Harris  zone8a - Coastal North Carolina

http://click.egroups.com/1/7010/0/_/486170/_/965306997/