Re: Dykes Rebloomers

> In a message dated 8/2/00 5:28:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> suttons@lightspeed.net writes:
> << VICTORIA FALLS reblooms and it won the Dykes.
>  Mike  >>
> Maybe in California--not in Ohio.
> Dorothy Willott
> I have had several fall stalks on VF.

		BEVERLY SILLS used to rebloom for me off and on in
Texas until about July1, and then she shut down and never
rebloomed in the fall.  In MS, BS struggles to make a spring
bloom, and for that reason, I do not grow her anymore.  Poor
EDITH WOLFORD is going out, too.  As much as I love the person,
I cannot allot space for non-bloomers.  I don't think EW has
bloomed in five years in my garden.  But, her famous child STH, is
just fantastic and never misses a spring.  Does STH rebloom

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS 7/8 USA (When I first saw the STH abbreviation
yesterday, I was thinking of 'fifth,' but not a fifth of J.D.!)

Install today: