CULT: beginner's questions:Tag Consistency

I wouldn't mind, but this is why I suggested a tag that everyone could recognize each time.  People that are bored with the subject, or just don't want to be bothered, could delete. Listers would know immediately that they were/weren't interested.

With repeated quests from lurkers, it appears we don't  meet the needs of the newer members. Is there a tag, similar but not necessarily the same as mine, that will address the problem?

Betty in Bowling Green KY zone 6

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....