New Trillium species discovered

Re: AIS Awards

At 10:55 AM -0400 8/3/00, lbaumunk@aol.com wrote:
>Did I miss a posting of the Awards?  If so, would someone forward it to me?

This is all that is out, so far. Farron is struggling with the HCs
(and HMs!) and will have the complete listing soon.

Dykes Medal
STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN (Larry Lauer) 90 votes.

Wister Medal
CELEBRATION SONG (Schreiner’Äôs) 82 votes.
CLARENCE (Lloyd Zurbrigg) 62 votes.
MESMERIZER (Monty Byers) 90 votes.

Knowlton Medal
APRICOT FROSTY (O. D. Niswonger) 120 votes.

Sass Medal
DARK WATERS (J. T. Aitken) 96 votes.

Williamson-White Medal
PARDNER (Kenneth Fisher) 100 votes.

Cook-Douglas Medal
VAVOOM (Allan Ensminger) 68 votes.

Caparne-Welch Medal
BUGSY (Ben Hager) 74 votes.

C. G. White Medal
SHEBA’ÄôS JEWEL (Howard Shockey) 48 votes.

Mohr Medal
SILENT TEARS (Les Peterson) 26 votes.

Founders of Signa Medal
DOTTED LINE (Lorena Reid) 84 votes.

Randolph-Perry Medal
PHIL EDINGER (Ben Hager) 76 votes.

Mitchell Medal
PINK CUPID (Vernon Wood) 22 votes.

DeBaillon Medal
CAJUN SUNRISE (Joseph Mertzweiller) 72 votes.

Morgan-Wood Medal
OVER IN GLORYLAND (Robert Hollingworth) 174 votes.

Nies Medal
ILA REMEMBERED (Ben Hager) 45 votes.

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application