OT: Can anybody help?

Hi all,

Does anybody on iris-talk live in or around Rockford, IL?

If so, could you kindly contact me PRIVATELY and off-list.

I'm sorry to clutter up the list with this request, but what else is a girl from Oz to do with a request for a place like this?

Many thanks,
Heather Pryor
irishaven@pip.com.au
Visit our website at http://www.pip.com.au/~irishaven