CULT: beginner's questions

In a message dated 8/3/2000 7:14:44 PM Central Daylight Time,
jijones@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< I could make that availale on my website, the iris-talk
 egroups file archive, as another welcome message, and any place someone
 wanted to post it. Any takers? >>

Kudos to Jan & John.  I love this idea!  This is probably not as hard as some
might think.  Not all questions relate to temperature and season, but these
could be dealt with on a regional basis (South Central, north east, north
west, etc.), and identified as general.

Someone could research the archives to collect the "Most Often Asked
Questions" and go from there.  Questions about irises turning white should be
on the top of the list, followed with cutting back the tops after bloom. LOL

I've often thought of creating an information sheet for our local club, and I
will be glad to work on such a project after planting time.  That will be mid
to late November.  This would make a great winter project.

I am working on three 5 X 50 foot beds here, and a friend is letting me use
space in the country to plant my seedlings.  I am preparing the space this
fall so all I have to do in the spring is plant.

Let me know how I can help.

Betty

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....
http://click.egroups.com/1/7009/0/_/486170/_/965392396/