TB: Rive Gauche

  I was trying to verify information on this cultivar which I have dug
for our sale on Saturday.  What information I have on RG comes
from an older Cottage  Gardens (now Stockton Iris Garden).  It is
by Sazio-Anfosso and was introduced in 1993.  However, this
information is not in the 1993 R & I.  I then looked in the online Iris
Register and found that Sterling Innerst registered an iris called RG
in 1979.  No further information appears in subsequent issues of R
& I's or Checklists.  I am wondering if this is one of those irises
mentioned by Keith Keppel that are 'just out there'.  Does anybody
know?  Or, did my eyes play tricks on me, and I just couldn't find
more?  Anyway, this is a very smooth red and a welcomed addition
to any iris planting.  And, I'll take it to the sale anyway since it is
already dug.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS 7/8 USA

Open the door to endless possibilities for your home!