Re: OT: iris on QVC

Will somebody tell me what QVC is!  I thught  it was something on irist-talk
-- but someone said it was on TV.  I have an oversized TV so my grancchildren
can watch their favorite   in the corners of the regular program (if they are
here long enough!) but I watch very little:  the news and game shows
(Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune) and Antique Roadshow,  Discovery, and  such
while eating, so I need to know where and what QVC is - I'm always ready for
more REBLOOMERS even tho I';m cutting back in my garden!
I'm like the Countess von Arnim.  She writes ("Elizabeth and Her German
Garden" -1898) "I wish with all my heart that I were a man, (THAT I don;t
wish for - just to be younger and stronger! -Ed. by ryf) for of course the
first thing I should do would be to buy a spade (I have several, ryf) and go
and garden, and then I should have the delight of doing everything for my
flowers with my own hands and need not waste time explaining what I want to
somebody else" (when you can find the somebody elses!! ryf)        Rosalie nr
Baltimore USA  zone 7 with clouds, maybe more showers!  ryfigge@aol.com

http://click.egroups.com/1/7010/0/_/486170/_/965399754/