Re: CULT: beginner's questions

In a message dated 8/4/00 8:34:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, storylade@aol.com
< I've often thought of creating an information sheet for our local club, and
 will be glad to work on such a project after planting time.>

Betty, I put together a *New Member Packet* for LAIS last year that I will be
more than happy to share with you if you like.  You may use any, all or none
of it.  I had not thought of including a sheet of *Most Asked Questions*, but
that is a great idea!  When one is put together, I hope we could have
permission to add it to our packet.

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY, Zone 6, where have been busy this week preparing
for our club rhizome sale tomorrow and the weather seems to be cooperating!