Re: Re: CULT: How to dry out bed?

>One year, I had 12 buddleia davidii seedlings, which
>I gave to my friends. Unfortunately I have also introduced a few unpleasant
>weeds. Moving to a new garden allows you to leave these weeds behind, and
>start fresh :-)
>Cheers, Jan Clark

Hi, Jan... do your Buddleia seedlings all turn out to be similar colors?  I
started with 4 store bought varieties... a pink, a "blue", dark purple, and
white... and I have 4 seedlings that are all very nearly the same color...
lilac.  All of them (except the white) have orange centers in the flowers
too.

I want to get that other B. species with the gold flowers.  Those are purdy.

I'll be moving to a new garden, but I think it has more weeds than the one
I'm leaving behind!  Oh well... the trick is to just think of them as
"native wildflowers" instead of weeds.  Right?

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6
http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html

http://click.egroups.com/1/7010/0/_/486170/_/965423508/