Re: TB: Rive Gauche

Walter,  - I;ll try again and hope the "send" logo doesn't cloud-ver again!
Never had that happen before!
I had said " email is really wonderful, especially when cobined with the
telephone!  I phoned Sterling (Innerst) and asked about RIVE GAUCHE.  He said
he had IREGISTERED one by that name but (and Sterling is a perfectionist of
all perfectionists) had NEVER introduced it.  It had never left his garden
and he had destroyed every shred.  So what you have cannot be his -- besides,
his was blue and white not your "smooth red"  Hope this reaches you in time
to be of some help. But no guarantee!  Rosalie nr Baltimore  zone 7 where it
is very dark - about the 4th threat of the day for impending doom or rain!