Re: HYB: Belvi Queen cross

In a message dated 8/3/00 10:58:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
donald@eastland.net writes:

<<  BELVI
 QUEEN (Jensen '76 TB) - not very vivid and a bit dull for me and
 plics will probably never be my favorites, it still was rewarding with
 a quantity of stalks; >>
Donald,
    I received BQ as an extra this year, so I was glad to have another
rebloomer...I did see a picture of BQ that was slight in the markings
department so I know what you mean about "a bit dull" ...but my first idea
was to cross it with Tennessee Woman which is similar in marking pattern,
only more vivid, and maybe get a reblooming
more vivid version of BQ.    I understand Belvi Q to be a really good
rebloomer for lots of folks.

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC, Myrtle BEach
USA