Re: SPEC: Iris lutescens

jerome_boulon@wanadoo.fr writes:

<< Unfortunately the 2 french societies haven't no web site or E-mail.
 If you like, I obtain for you the seeds (if there stocks are not sold out !)
 and I send in your adress by post. >>
Hi Talkers,
     Jerome from france replied to me that he could send seeds from france,
but dummy that I am, forgot to ask the whole list if anyone grows Lutescens
here in the states.    This iris has an aril-like form that I love, simpler
than the ruffled tb's ...you can reply to me privately.

Janet Natale
drying out today in sun, zone 8 of SC (Myrtle Beach, with apologies to all
the tourists who endured three weeks of rain here)

BTW: Did you buy that new car yet?
If not, check this site out.
They're called CarsDirect.com and it's a pretty sweet way to buy a car.