Re: Re: CULT: How to dry out bed?

I have used newspaper between rows and then grass clippings  to hold it down
and keep in the moisture as well to use up the clippings - that is for
  for irises, I use newspaper under the weedcloth as an extra barrier for the
weeds.  For the iurises that need more wetness (Rebloomers and especially
siberians and JIs ) I use newspapers around them and then mulch.  However
this year has been an exception, the heavens are supplying the extra, extra
wetness!  Rosalie nr Baltimore USA  zone 7?  (so I have been told)

BTW: Did you buy that new car yet?
If not, check this site out.
They're called CarsDirect.com and it's a pretty sweet way to buy a car.