TB: Immortality

Wouldn't you know!  I started digging my irises to transplant them to my
new house, and after I dug up Immortality, I realized there was a bloom
stalk on it.  Argh!!!  Well I examined the rest of the beds and found more
bloom stalks, so I guess I'll leave these guys alone for a couple more
weeks to let them do their thing.

PS:  Immortality is only one letter away from having a totally different
meaning to its name!  I also misspelled Blatant a couple times... Blatatant.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6

Thinking about buying a house? Start with the Power of Yes.
It's put thousands of people into the homes of their choice.
Now it's your turn. Get your "Yes" at: