Re: CULT: temporary shade

In a message dated 8/5/00 11:03:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lmann@mailhub.icx.net writes:

<< He suggested cutting pieces of leafy tree or shrub branches, then
 sticking them in the ground for instand tree shade,  >>
    Kewl idea!   (Pardon the pun).   I am so glad I belong to this list!
Akin to putting potted iris under the glass top patio table I have to give
them the sun without getting them too soaked this past several weeks.

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC, Myrtle Beach
back to hot and sunny, but I'll take it over rain after three weeks of wetness

Remember the good 'ol days