Re: CULT: drying out beds

In a message dated 8/5/2000 3:52:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
lmann@mailhub.icx.net writes:

<< The seeds had to be planted in February >>

Linda, clear plastic might work if you are talking about empty beds.  (You
have to watch that clay doesn't become brick!) If anyone is trying to dry out
beds that already contain irises to minimize the chance of rot, the results
would be boiled irises.  I doubt we want that.

There's a big difference in February and August.  In my part of Kentucky, we
are having life zapping heat.  Don't let the lower reported temps fool you.
Anything under plastic today would experience a horrible death!  (Not the
time for children or animals in parked cars.)

As for the iris beds, anyone got a big fan?  LOL

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....