Re: CULT: drying out beds

This might not work for everyone, but I remember my parents having to dry
out the tennis court before they could play their match, after heavy rains.
They used an ordinary garden fork, and just put holes everywhere, so the
water could drain through. Then they raked the surface, and played their
Not a tennis fan myself, I can remember as a young child, playing in the
gardens around the tennis court.
Cheers, Jan Clark