Re: TB: Immortality

>Wouldn't you know!  I started digging my irises to transplant them to my
>new house, and after I dug up Immortality, I realized there was a bloom
>stalk on it.  Argh!!!  Well I examined the rest of the beds and found >more
>bloom stalks, so I guess I'll leave these guys alone for a couple >more
>weeks to let them do their thing.
Good luck with your house shifting Dennis. Have you found a place with an
absolutely enormous garden? Is it in the same city, or are you moving a fair
distance? I'm looking forward to hearing how everyones shifts go. We still
don't have a buyer for our house, so I think we will be the last to shift.
Cheers, Jan