COMP: Geocities & FreePages

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-talk@egroups.com
     Recently, I have noticed quite a few decent plant pages on the free
service Geocities, which is owned by Yahoo.  Are this pages difficult to

Not at all.  But FreePages at RootsWeb also has a gardening community and a
very active mailing list that helps newcomers learn the ropes.  I have
sites both places and would recommend FreePages over Geocities.

Sharon McAllister

Old school buds here: