CAT: CULT: question - bloom season?

I'm trying to type up a list of the cultivars we got in our big club
order from Mid-America & would like to add bloom season (for me mostly -
other club members don't have as bad problems with late freezes
usually).  Anybody have the 97 checklist or otherwise know the bloom
season for these two?

Bay Watch     Dunn 97
Soul Sister   Dunn 97

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8