REB: COMP: photos of PBrown rebloomers? web pages?

Somebody asked me offlist what blooms on SUMMER WHITEWINGS and
JULY..SUNSHINE (?already forgotten the name..), the old 'doggie' P.
Brown rebloomers look like.  Mine haven't opened yet.  Anybody have any
photos they'd be willing to post to Iris-photos or elsewhere?

Please don't send to me - my modem and phone lines are too slow.  Much
faster to view online (assuming it's a fast site like Mike Lowe's World
Iris site or the only slightly slower Iris-photos archives).

On another thread, Sharon M recommended another ISP over Geocities.  If
you have time, Sharon, or others, why?

When I've visited the 'big' ISP web pages like Geocities, they seem to
be really busy and/or slow to get through.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA

FREE newsletters from PC World, the source for technology advice.
Hot Shareware, Daily Product Review, Computer News Alert, and more!
Sign-up now!
http://click.egroups.com/1/8007/0/_/486170/_/965574501/