NEW 'COOL TOOLS',SHOWN ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA

PLEASE VISIT OUR WEB SITE AT
http://www.TimelessTools.com
******************************
Hello everyone, I'm hoping this will reach some of you IRIS LOVERS
and garden enthusiasts, like me. I'm the GEO (Gardening Executive
Officer) of Timeless Tools & Treasures, a company i recently founded.
Have sidestepped from my day job as a lawyer to design whimsical
garden tools and collectibles. Am using sculptors who are fun-loving
& likable. Most have second jobs (for example, one is an Emergency
Medical Technician, one is a Sheriff's Officer, one works for the
California Youth Authority).

The handle of our most recent tool, from our "Digger Series", was
designed by a Sheriff's Lieutenant. The tool is not yet featured
on our web site as it was just sculpted last week. The handle is
shaped like a frog and is quite comical, in my opinion. We'll be
calling this friendly frog tool "Cal" after Calaveras County,
California, home of the infamous annual Frog Jumping Contest.

These tools are great for digging up bulbs and separating rhizomes!
Please visit our web site at:

http://www.TimelessTools.com

We would love to hear your comments and suggestions!
Linda Winches

http://click.egroups.com/1/7017/0/_/486170/_/965584735/