Re: NEW 'COOL TOOLS',SHOWN ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA

Linda,

  There are people that walk into a room and make everyone smile. These
people are always the ones that are smiling, care for others, and have nice,
motivating things to say.  There is no mistake that these are the type of
people that are the most successful in business and life.  I think it is
wonderful that you are trying to enhance your life, and others, by providing
a way for new artists to express themselves and a unique new product for
gardeners.

  The other type of people, who find fault in everything, would look at a
beautiful flower and see only dust on the stem. I read so many iris-talk
postings that don't really have much to say, but I can tell that most of
them truly love the hobby and want to learn more.  Don't let a few people
with a negative mental attitude represent the wishes of the rest of us.
Last week I e-mailed a local businessman requesting help with our school
garden project, he wrote me back and asked that I never write to him again
and that he might commit suicide so he would never have to read any more of
Gosh! It's easier to just use your delete key! The silent majority, I'm
sure, found your posting a refreshing and inspiring story. Keep dreaming and
working to make your business a success.

Ed