Re: OT-HUMOR: cats and scary shovels

> Beware shovels!
> Donald Eaves
> donald@e...
> Texas Zone 7, USA - and be careful of cool, shady flowerbeds if you
> in an area which might have potential visitors of the rattlesnake
> copperhead persuasions.  This is the first rattlesnake in about
> years, being limited lately to just the little copperheads.

  I loved reading your story.  I would do the same.  Where I live we
have two large Labs that run loose.  The local animal control has not
been able to capture them.  The Labs recently killed a lady's cats as
she watched out her window, helpless and afraid to go help the cats.
These same two 'at large dogs' have jumped over my four foot high
fence.  I thought I was safe fencing in my yard.  I plan on
protecting my two small house dogs.  My pets are part of my family.
Lucy Harris  zone 8a - Coastal North Carolina

Thinking about buying a house? Start with the Power of Yes.
It's put thousands of people into the homes of their choice.
Now it's your turn. Get your "Yes" at: