Re: OT:No Attachments

Billie Jones wrote:

> Thanks to everyone for reminding me that Iris-Talk
> won't let me have attachments.  I am trying to figure
> out how to copy the list into the message.  Don't know
> a lot about how to do this.  May have to just re-type
> it.

Billie

While iris-talk is configured to strip off attachments you can make the
file available to everyone who wants to down load it by putting it in
the files section for iris-talk.
Go to your "My groups" page on egroups, click on iris-talk, and then on
"Files", click on "Upload File" and you can upload the file to the
iris-talk files section where anyone can get it.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones