REB: Early in Missouri

We have two rebloomers putting on a show in our garden.  This is the
earliest, by far, that we have had rebloom. Generally, it's mid to late
September, and sometimes even later.  Must be all of the rain we've been
getting here in the Kansas City area.

Juicy Fruit has 4 branches and a spur and will ultimately have 9 - 10
blooms -- it's never looked so good.

Cantina isn't quite as showy, but will have a total of 6 blooms -- this
morning there are 4 open.

I'm going to take Cantina to work with me -- some folks won't believe
what they are seeing.

Judy Keisling
Liberty MO USA
Zone 5 (where it's supposed to be 95 today with some rain showers)

Open the door to endless possibilities for your home!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7726/0/_/486170/_/965651090/