COMP: No Attachments

In a message dated 8/7/00 11:25:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, RYFigge@aol.com

<< Please. John, I've been afraid of attachments since all that virus
 Just plain lists that Billie did, are just fine!  I don't bother with
 attachments.  >>

     Anything uploaded to the shared files section does not come through the
list.  One has to sign in and click the link to the files section to view the
attachments.  The only way that you would know the shared files are in use is
because egroups sends a message to the appropriate list when a file has been

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....