Re: OT-HUMOR: cats and scary shovels

Betty!  I didn't know they climbed trees!!  I knew Pythons and
boaconstrictors did, but I never worried about them!  Incidently, their skins
are beautiful, and they are not slimy, and I HAVE "petted" them (friends had
them as "?pets?" - the muscles of their body just ripples, I was quite
impressed at how strong their coils could be.  And my husband was from
Colorado and I  heard  horror tales of rattlers, but they were in caves and
prairie dog holes  etc!  Rosalie nr Baltimore USA zone 7  ryfigge@aol.com

Free, Unlimited Calls Anywhere!
Conference in the whole family on the same call.
Let the fights begin!  Visit Firetalk.com - Click below.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5476/0/_/486170/_/965662497/