RE: OT: iris on QVC

Some of the first iris I ever bought were from Spring Hill:  dried out,
outdated, so-so priced, no selection.  I didn't know better.  Stick to iris
catalogs, not bulb catalogs.  Much better stuff and much better condition,
usually.  Bay View Gardens always sends me the healthiest rhizomes.
 Shreiners and Cooleys have good selection and lots of pictures.

John Reeds