<<   I have been contacted and asked if I know anyone who has a historic iris
named Carol McKee.   It is listed as a 1939 iris.    Any chance anyone knows
of someone who has this iris?   Thanks.>>

The 1939 AIS Check List indicates that this was an interspecific spuria cross
(Spuria Aurea X I. ochroleuca) registered by Wilding in 1931 but not
introduced. No record of introduction in the 49CL.

HIPS has no records of its survival.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society, AIS